Control Your HVAC and Lighting Equipment in the Most Energy-Efficient Manner!
USA Mechanical and Energy Services, LLC offers a full suite of services for Building Automation Systems (BAS) and Controls by Lynxspring, a Tridium Niagara OEM.
BAS Systems are the brains of today’s smart buildings. Modern intelligent technology allows for the control of HVAC and lighting equipment in the most energy-efficient manner possible. Smart buildings provide building owners and facility managers the ability to monitor and control their buildings, maintain comfort, increase the life of HVAC equipment, and reduce energy consumption.
Our Building Automation Process
- Whether you require a new BAS system, an upgrade, or retrofit, our BAS engineering team is ready to design a state-of-the-art system using the most up to date control strategies. Our engineering team will design sequences using proven energy conservation measures and the means to measure and verify (M&V) those installations.
- All equipment, controls, and end devices are programmed and installed per the manufacturer’s specifications.
- Our teams ensure all program algorithms are properly tuned.
- Following your installation, our team can monitor your building’s performance, analyze its operation, and provide regularly scheduled controls and HVAC service throughout the years.
- Following installation, it is common for the components of a BAS to need regular maintenance checks to ensure all are operating as they were at the time of commissioning.
- Equipment maintenance needs can be construed from historical BAS trend logs, data logs, and alarm reports.
- Using real-time energy management and data analysis, our trained staff can ensure issues are resolved before they impact comfort, equipment life, or energy consumption.
C-PACE financing is an innovative financing solution that owners can enjoy the advantages of energy upgrades immediately and pay for them over time through a voluntary benefit assessment, levied and recorded against the benefitting property, to be repaid along with real property taxes.
Our Energy Contracting services are turnkey and cost effective. In many cases, we eliminate the liability of deferred maintenance and end-of-life liabilities for equipment by showing you how you can invest in higher efficient replacements that today’s technology offers. We turn intensive upfront capital expenses into cash positive investments over the life-cycle of the project that increases the property’s value.