Here at USA Mechanical, our people are our greatest asset. As a family-owned and operated business, one of our core values is a commitment to our extended family – our employees. We offer:
- Highly competitive salary
- Free health insurance
- 401(k) plan with 4% company match
- Paid vacation
- Sick/personal days
- Dental, vision, life insurance
If you are interested in landing an HVAC career at a successful company that wants to help you reach your career and personal goals, you are at the right place. If you think you would like to join our team, view the openings below and send us a cover letter with your unique qualifications and your resume to the email below.
Project Administrator – Service
The Project Administrator – Service will report to the President.
The responsibilities for this role are to help facilitate our continued growth of our HVAC Service & Maintenance team by administrating service projects (i.e. equipment replacements, repairs, and installations). Additionally, to organize & measure performance of Service & Maintenance Agreements both new & renewals. The role will be responsible for purchasing, tracking & measuring financial performance, invoicing, customer service & overall implementation for the service work performed by our team. This position works closely on a team with our Service Account Manager, Service Supervisor and Service Coordinator.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Organize & setup Service Projects
- Track Service Agreement Renewals and manage renewal dates & assist the Service Account Manager to maintain and grow our customer base
- Track & measure the financial performance of our Service Projects & Service Maintenance Agreements, which includes reporting gross margins, man hours, materials cost, subcontractor costs, etc.
- Purchase equipment, materials, & subcontractor’s for implementation of our Service Projects & Maintenance Agreements
- Use QuickBooks accounting software for invoicing of Service Projects & Maintenance Agreements
- Check accounts payable invoices against Purchase Orders for accuracy & matching reports
- Prepare the Field Service Technicians with Service Project & Maintenance Agreement turnover information (project description, materials needed, estimated ship dates, etc.)
- Job costing labor, materials, subcontractors, etc. using QuickBooks for Service Projects & Maintenance Agreements
- Following up with Service Accounts on invoice payment, sending statements and collecting past due invoices.
- High School Diploma
- 4-year College Degree
- Knowledge and experience with QuickBooks
- Proficient in Microsoft Office & Outlook
- Proficient with spreadsheets
Email cover letters and resumes to email@example.com